Monday, September 10, 2018

Pay Authorisation Format


LETTER OF AUTHORISATION

To
The Director
DMRL
Kanchanbagh
Hyderabad – 500 058.


I, …………………………………………………………..Scientist……..being a member of DRDO Scientists’ Association hereby authorise deduction of monthly subscription of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) per month from my salary starting from this month itself, payable on pay day and authorise its payment to the  DRDO Scientists’ Association.

I hereby certify that I have not submitted authorisation in favour of any other Association.  If the above information is found incorrect, I fully understand that my authorisation for the Association becomes invalid.






Signature  :



Name          :



Designation:PC No.
ID No. (Pay):
Group           :                          Division:



TO BE FILLED BY THE ASSOCIATION

It is certified that Mr. / Ms…………………………………………………………………… is a member of the DRDO Scientists’Association.

         It is further certified that the above authorisation has been signed by Mr. / Ms ………………………………………………………………. in my presence.




Signature of authorised Office Bearer
Name (in capitals)   


Signatureof Member
Name (in capitals)                                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment